2008年10月2日木曜日

Movie

I watched “Mr.&Mrs.Smith” during summer vacation. This movie is action movie, and released in 2005. I think this movie is the best action movie all of it. Mein characters are William Bradley Pitt and Angeliha Jolie. I like her, but I like Cameron Diaz better than Angeliha Jolie. This movie’s story is that there is one couple, but each other did not tell really work. Their really job is hit man. Their company was cooperation, and both company led to kill each other. However the couple noticed the plot, and something happen to do. Ending is that the couple spent with.

I will talk about another movie. The name is “Holiday.” This movie is love comedy. I don’t like love comedy a little, but this movie is my precious movie, so I will introduce this movie. Mein character is Cameron Diaz. She is very cute. I don’t know about other characters. This movie was released spring in 2007. Then I was third grade in high school. I have not gone to theater since then. This story is that two women exchange her house for two weeks. Cameron Diaz play a woman whose name is Amanda. Amanda lives in Los Angeles, and work very hard. Other character’s name is Iris who live in suburb of London, and work at newspaper company. I don’t know who play the character. After exchange their house, each women meet a men in the mew place. Amanda fall in love with a man whose name is Graham, and who has two daughters. Iris also fall in love with a man whose name is Isa, and who is a songwriter. My introduce finish. If you want to know continuance, please show this movie.

0 件のコメント: